Legend Series Premium Bookshelf Speakers
- Drawing from more than 45 years’ experience in developing loudspeakers, the Legend Series defines the next generation of Polk.
- Legend standmounts reveal every detail from the delicate finger taps on a guitar’s fretboard to the deep bass of an orchestra’s kettle drum.
- The L100 delivers power without sacrificing detail and fidelity—perfect for stereo listening or as a front stage in any home theater setup.
- The L100 features a newly designed high resolution 1” Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter and 5.25” Turbine Cone mid/bass driver with Enhanced Power Port.
L100 PREMIUM BOOKSHELF SPEAKER
Sound so big, you’ll wonder ‘where is the rest of the speaker?’ With its 1” tweeter and a 5.25” woofer, your significant other won’t mind the size and you won’t sacrifice any sound quality. There’s no going back to traditional bookshelf speakers after you hear the L100’s. New Polk technologies like the High Definition Pinnacle Tweeter, Turbine cone, and enhanced Power Port will give you an uncompromised listening experience. Polk Legend bookshelf speakers deliver deep effortless bass, amazingly smooth and detailed mid-range and ultra-clear imaging. The L100 is the little bookshelf that competes with speakers twice its price.
Polk’s goal since its founding has been to build great loudspeakers that virtually transforms the listener’s room into the scene of the recorded performance. To meet this challenge, Polk engineers and designers must constantly innovate and agonize over every detail. Nothing is left to chance and nothing unnecessary is ever added. The results are best-in-class loudspeakers that outperform their competition for half the price, earning numerous awards, patents, and most importantly Polk speaker owners that swear by the brand. Don’t take our word for it – go listen and you’ll believe.
- Tweeter – 1″ Ring Radiator
- Mid-range/Mid-bass – 5.25″
- Woofers —–
- Frequency Response (-3dB limits) – 57Hz-38kHz
- Overall Frequency Response – 43Hz-50kHz
- Steady State Recommended – 30-160W
- Recommended Watts per Channel – 70W
- 2.83V Sensitivity – 85.5dBSPL@2.83V
- Impedance – 4 (3.0 min.)
- Tweeter/Mid-range Crossover Frequency – 2.9kHz
- Mid-range/Mid-bass Crossover Frequency —–
- Dimensions W x H x D – 7.78 x 13.64 x11.29 in / 197.5 x 346.4 x 286.8 mm
- Product Weight – 16.9 lbs / 7.65 kg
- Shipping Weight – 37.6 lbs / 17.05 kg
- Mid-range Enclosure Type —–
- Woofer Enclosure Type – Power Port
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.