American HiFi Home Theater Tower Speaker
- Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polk’s new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array
- 1” high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high resolution audio files
- 5” mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range
- Exclusive Polk s55 Power Port technology for greater, more impactful bass
New Dynamic Balance Acoustic Array
Whether upgrading your home theater setup with an advanced Atmos configuration or enjoying music, Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matter what you’re listening to. This patented technology eliminates issues that reduce speaker performance.
Custom Mid-Range Drivers
Mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surround, massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
High-Resolution Audio Performance
Our newly designed Terylene dome tweeter delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. Certified and capable of delivering 40kHz to support the latest high resolution audio files so it feels like your right there in the studio or concert hall.
American Modern Styling
Curved edges offer a sensual yet powerful look that fits with any home decor—available in a stunning black washed walnut finish.
Exclusive Polk Power Port Deep Bass Technology
Power Port® is our patented design that smoothly transitions the air flow from the speaker’s port into your listening area. It also extends the overall bass port, providing greater surface area to eliminate turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact. Plus, it offers 3dB more bass response output than a traditional port.
Four-Driver Cascading Tapered Crossover Array
Gives you a seamless, lifelike soundstage no matter where you’re seated in your listening room. There’s no more sweet spot—instead, it’s all around you.
Quality Crafted Cabinet Design
Strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles, ensures a more lifelike sound.
FLOOR STANDING SPEAKER
- Qty Included : 1
- Height : 41.5″ (105.41 cm)
- Width : 11.7″ (29.72 cm)
- Depth : 12.5″ (31.75 cm)
- Weight : 44 lbs (19.96 kg)
- Driver Enclosure Type : Power Port Bass Vented
(1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Terylene High-Res Dome – Tweeter
(2) 6.5″ (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance Mica Reinforced Polypropylene Drivers – Mid/Woofer
- Total Frequency Response : 32 Hz ? 40000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 90 dB
- Type : 2-way
- Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency : 2500 Hz
- Power Handling (per channel) : 20 watts ? 200 watts
Speaker Inputs : (1) Set of 5-Way
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.