High-Performance Bipolar Surround Speaker
- Powerful L/R Bipolar speaker dispersion pattern for wider, more immersive surround sound
- Easy to use and built for unobtrusive placement in any room
- Iconic and visually powerful design features
- Totally inert, resonance-free cabinet structure
TOTAL SONIC IMMERSION
The SR9040 surround speaker is your answer for remarkable, immersive, room-filling sound so you can experience every detail of pure home theater. Its Bipolar speaker dispersion pattern provides enveloping surround sound, tremendous dynamic range as well as true high-definition sound quality, which results in total sound field immersion. Timeless, minimalist design. This is what obsession sounds like.
Powerful L/R Bipolar Speaker Dispersion Pattern
Provides enveloping surround sound, tremendous dynamic range as well as true high-definition sound quality, which results in total sound field immersion.
Aluminum Dome Tweeters
Crystal clear highs bring the most demanding audio to life. Our tweeters play higher in frequency than what is heard by the human ear, creating an authentic reproduction of sound as the artist intends in the studio or concert hall.
BDSS – Balanced Double Surround System
Improves driver excursion which results in the selected driver producing bass output usually associated with a larger driver, while retaining the improved dispersion and midrange definition of a smaller driver.
Acoustically Transparent Grille
Enjoy the subtle elegance of the speaker design without having to remove a speaker grille to enjoy natural, uncolored sound.
Totally Inert, Resonance-Free Cabinet
Maximum rigidity with strategically placed bracing improves imaging while reducing resonance, further reinforcing our clean and powerful sound.
SR9040 BIPOLAR SURROUND SPEAKER
- Orientation : Vertical
- Height : 9.5″ (24.13 cm)
- Width : 7.81″ (19.84 cm)
- Depth : 5.38″ (13.67 cm)
- Materials : Aluminum
- Front Array Driver Complement
(2) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Aluminum Dome – Tweeter
(2) 3.5″ (8.89 cm) d (Round) BDSS Bass – Mid/Woofer
- Total Frequency Response : 50 Hz ? 30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) : 92 dB
- Mounting Type : Keyhole Hanger
- Available Orientations : Vertical
- A/V Receiver Crossover Settings : Small (100 Hz)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.