Cinemax P1 Pro
Enjoy voice control and bright, clear images at close distances with the Optoma CinemaX P1 Pro HDR XPR 4K UHD Laser DLP Home Theater Projector. Its 3000 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many home installations, while its 1,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio will help ensure that detail is clear. It has an ultra-short 0.25:1 throw ratio, which will allow you to place the back of the projector just 8 to 16.5" from the screen to help you maximize the available space in your room. 4K UHD on-screen resolution is achievable thanks to XPR technology, and the projector also supports the HDR10 and HLG HDR formats.
The CinemaX P1 has three HDMI inputs for connecting your favorite home A/V gear, and one USB port supports multimedia playback. A 40-Watt stereo soundbar is built-in to eliminate the need for a separate speaker system. You can control the projector via your favorite Amazon Alexa- or Google Assistant-enabled devices, or through commands via IFTTT. A rechargeable Bluetooth remote control is included as an added convenience.
Take control of your home theater with voice commands. With the Alexa smart home and custom skills or Google Actions, you can control your Smart+ projector with voice control using your Amazon Echo and Google Home devices. IFTTT support enables interoperability with thousands of other smart devices.
Built-In Soundbar by NuForce
The integrated soundbar is designed to produce detailed sound with clear dialogue thanks to its two full-range drivers and two woofers within isolated, ported chambers.
Ultra-Short Throw Ratio
The ultra-short throw ratio lets you place the projector just 8" from your screen or wall to create an 85" image.
The TapCast companion app lets you tap an icon on your Android or iOS mobile device to play music, images, photos, or documents through the projector, control it, screen share, or install APKs. Wireless screen mirroring is supported via iOS, Mac, OS X, Android, Chrome OS, and Windows.
Transform your wall or screen into your own personal assistant with the InfoWall customizable information display. Configure it to display your calendar, weather information, daily news, and more using the Optoma companion app on your compatible mobile device.
This automatic geometry correction system helps ensure hassle-free setup that produces properly squared-off images using just your smartphone.
Two built-in PIR sensors detect objects in the light path and automatically dim the light source.
Amazon Alexa Features
Commands include power on/off, volume control (1 to 10), input source switching, and media player controls (play, stop, pause, next, previous, fast-forward, rewind, restart). Custom skills let you change the display mode, HDR picture mode, and PureMotion setting. Alexa AV Gear is supported in the US and Canada in English.
Google Assistant Features
Commands include power on/off, volume control (1 to 10), input source switching, media player controls (play, stop, pause, next, previous, fast-forward, rewing, restart), change display mode, HDR picture mode, and Pure Motion setting. It is support in all regions in English.
- Customizable Android launcher
- Rec.709 color gamut support helps provide rich, accurate color based on the HDRV broadcast specification
- DCI-P3 wide color gamut support with Rec.2020 tone mapping helps produce vibrant, lifelike color
- HDR10 and HLG compatibility
- HDR SIM (simulated HDR effect for non-HDR content)
- Upscales WXGA, 720p, 1080p, WUXGA, and 1440p resolutions and frame rates up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), 60 Hz
- PureMotion technology helps eliminate noise, motion blur, and judder in fast-motion video for clearer, smoother images
- 55 ms latency in Game Mode (4K UHD, 60 Hz; SmartFIT and PureMotion must be disabled for Game Mode)
- Adjustable focus via the remote control
- Audio effects include Movie, Music, Sport, Game, and Night
- Bluetooth speaker mode support
- Bluetooth remote control with rechargeable battery
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2x2)
- WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA, WPA2 Wi-Fi security
- Over-the-air updates via Wi-Fi or Ethernet