Disappearing In-Wall Loudspeaker
- Audiophile-grade quality with the latest generation BDSS™ drivers
- Flangeless design, micro-perf grille and flush mounting reduce visibility
- Pure aluminum dome tweeters and adjustable high-definition crossover produce pristine highs
- Rigid PolyStone™ baskets eliminate vibrations to prevent ringing and other distortions
FRONT STAGE SPEAKERS THAT DESERVE AN ENCORE
The world famous performance of Definitive Technology speakers goes undercover with the DI 5.5 LCR. Optimized for left/center/right front stage configurations, this speaker shares the same accurate sonic signature with all other DI Series speakers for seamless performance and worry-free mixing and matching.
Balanced Double Surround System
Proprietary BDSS™ technology delivers the wide dynamic range and deep bass output of much larger drivers in a small-sized, high-efficiency mid/woofer.
BDSS™ technology, aim-ready tweeters and a specially-contoured AeroRing™ around the driver distributes natural, well-balanced sound everywhere in the room.
Designed for Invisibility
With a minimal visible surface area, hidden flange architecture and micro-perf grille, the DI 5.5 LCR disappears into any environment, without the need for custom sheetrock or spackle work.
A sophisticated adjustable crossover network with custom, high-precision components produces superior sonic purity for crisp, clean sound.
(1) Wall Mounting Template
(1) Paintable Magnetic Grille
Carton 1: 6.63″ (16.84 cm) h x 17.38″ (44.15 cm) w x 9.63″ (24.46 cm) d – 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
- Qty Included: 1
- Driver Complement: (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Tweeter – Tweeter | (2) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round)
- Mid/Woofer – Tweeter
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.63 kg)
- Grille Dimensions: 15.31″ (38.89 cm) h x 7.38″ (18.75 cm) w
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 6.44″ (16.36 cm) h x 14.38″ (36.53 cm) w
- Clearance Required for Mounting Dogs (add to each side of cutout): 1″ (2.54 cm)
Speaker Inputs: (1) Pair of Heavy Duty, Spring Loaded – na
- Total Frequency Response: 28 Hz ? 30 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89 dB
Type: A/V Receiver Crossover Setting
A/V Receiver Crossover Settings: Small (80 Hz)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.