Disappearing In-Wall Series Dual 6.5″ L/C/R Loudspeaker
- Deeper sound quality comes with precision BDSS™ drivers and a pivoting pure aluminum dome tweeter
- Minimized visibility ensured by the flangeless design, micro-perf grille and flush mounting
- Rigid PolyStone™ baskets eliminate unwanted vibrations to prevent ringing and minimize distortion
- Axially Aligned design delivers greater sound dispersion, making these optimal for left/center/right front stage speakers
WORLD-FAMOUS SONIC PERFORMANCE
The legendary sound performance found in Definitive Technology freestanding speakers comes alive in the DI 6.5 LCR. Ease of installation and disappearing design complement the premium listening experience. Since every speaker in the DI Series shares an accurate sonic signature, you can choose from multiple options to configure a system to your exact specifications. Ensuring that, what you’re listening to will be greatly enhanced by what you’re listening through.
A sophisticated adjustable crossover network with custom, high-precision components produces superior sonic purity for crisp, clean sound.
Designed for Invisibility
With a minimal visible surface area, hidden flange architecture and micro-perf grille, the DI 6.5 LCR disappears into any environment, without the need for custom sheetrock or spackle work.
BDSS™ technology, aim-ready tweeters and a specially-contoured AeroRing™ around the driver distributes natural, well-balanced sound everywhere in the room.
The pivoting pure aluminum dome tweeter features a uniquely constructed housing, eliminating diffraction distortions typical with traditional speakers for spectacular audio performance.
Total Pieces: 1
(1) Wall Mounting Template
(1) Paintable Magnetic Grille
Carton 16.75″ (17.15 cm) h x 19.5″ (49.53 cm) w x 10.38″ (26.37 cm) d – 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
In-Wall And In-Ceiling
- Qty Included: 1
- Driver Complement
- (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) – Tweeter
- (2) 6.5″ (16.51 cm) d (Round) BDSS Bass/Mid – Mid/Woofer
- Grille Dimensions
- 17.13″ (43.51 cm) h x 8.31″ (21.11 cm) w
- Available Orientations: Vertical
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 16.19″ (41.12 cm) h x 7.38″ (18.75 cm) w
- Flush Mounting Depth: 3.13″ (7.95 cm)
Type: A/V Receiver Crossover Setting
A/V Receiver Crossover Settings: Small (40 Hz)
- Total Frequency Response: 26 Hz ? 30 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 90 dB
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.