- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with newly adopted 265W high-output lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor and MPC analyser*
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 1,200,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 120,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the new high-output lamp
- Compatible with the next-generation HDR (high dynamic range) content that boasts a wide dynamic range such as Blu-ray disc and over-the-top (OTT) video services
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- Clear Motion Drive now compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- New Motion Enhance reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Real Colour Imaging Technology has adopted a new filter capable of covering the DCI (digital cinema initiatives) colour space for true-to-the-source beautiful 4K images
- Xenon lamp colour temperature
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimising essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol) compatibility enables integration into Contol4 external control system in no time***
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 106 modes (Up to 255 modes)
- Lens Memory function (10 memories)
- THX 3D Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in 2D and 3D content, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode**** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimised for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Automatic Lens Cover
- *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.