JVC DLA-X7000 D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with a new 265W high-output lamp to deliver a brightness of 1,800 lm. JVC's original D-ILA device combined with optical engine complements the lamp to result in an ultimate dynamic contrast of 1,200,000:1 or 120,000:1 native. The projector is compatible with the next-gen HDR content and complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, enabling full spec 4K signal input via 4K e-shift4 technology for achieving smooth yet vivid 4K quality images. The projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment.
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with newly adopted 265W high-output lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor and MPC analyser*
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 1,200,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 120,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the new high-output lamp
- Compatible with the next-generation HDR (high dynamic range) content that boasts a wide dynamic range such as Blu-ray disc and over-the-top (OTT) video services
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- Clear Motion Drive now compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- New Motion Enhance reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Real Colour Imaging Technology has adopted a new filter capable of covering the DCI (digital cinema initiatives) colour space for true-to-the-source beautiful 4K images
- Xenon lamp colour temperature
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimising essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol) compatibility enables integration into Contol4 external control system in no time***
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 106 modes (Up to 255 modes)
- Lens Memory function (10 memories)
- THX 3D Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in 2D and 3D content, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode**** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimised for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Automatic Lens Cover
- *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode
We deliver across India using our approved logistics providers.
If a courier service is not available in your area, we will contact you and
try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by
our courier partners. In the rare case that none of our partners deliver to
your location, the same will be communicated to you with a resolution.
Currently we do not deliver items internationally.
Estimated delivery time
Normally a product is delivered within 7 -10 working days from date of
your order. However, in some products and cases delivery time can be
longer -15 days or more. If the product you order is taking longer than
usual, our team will get in touch with you and communicate the same to
As soon as we ship a item you will get a mail confirmation along with the
tracking number and the website of the logistics provider in order to be
able to track the status of your order.
Please ensure you have provided all important information including a
contact number should there be any questions to your location.
For any issues related to shipping, you may contact our team on