Signature Elite ES15 High-Resolution Hi-Fi Home Theater Compact Bookshelf Speakers
High-performance, wall-mountable, compact bookshelf loudspeakers. Enjoy high-resolution music & movies with powerful, full-range, crystal-clear sound.
Hear More Detail in Music and Movies You Love
ES15’s Hi-Res Certified, Terylene dome tweeter provides crystalline highs (40+kHz) ideal for high-res audio services like Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music HD, Qobuz and Spotify HiFi.
Polk’s patented Power Port design provides greater surface area and smoother air flow for more output and less distortion compared to conventional ported speakers. When paired with the ES15’s 5.25” woofer, that means effortless bass you can feel.
High Sensitivity for Maximum Compatibility
ES15 delivers spacious, clear, enveloping and realistic sound reproduction from nearly any amplifier or receiver—whether 4 or 8 ohm, vintage audiophile or the latest Dolby Atmos or DTS:X surround sound AVRs.
• Premium Full-Range Hi-Fi Home Theater Compact Bookshelf Loudspeaker
• Powerful and Immersive Hi-Res Audio for Movies, TV, Music and Games
• Polk Dynamic Balance Cascading Crossover Acoustic Array for a Spacious, Lifelike Soundstage
• 1” High-Resolution Terylene Tweeter for Crystalline High Frequencies (40kHz+)
• 5.25” Mica-Fortified Polypropylene Woofers for Articulate and Dynamic Mids and Bass
• Patented Polk Power Port Technology for Effortless Bass(<48Hz)
• High-Sensitivity for Compatibility with Most Amplifiers and AV Receivers (4? & 8?)
• High-Resolution Audio Certified and Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Compatible
• Gold-Plated Binding Posts, Damped Cabinet and Anti-Diffraction Grille for Pure Sound
Make Your Entire Listening Room the Sweet Spot
You’ll experience a seamless, lifelike soundstage no matter where you’re seated thanks to Signature Elite ES15’s Dynamic Balance, phase-optimized two-way crossover array.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.