UIW RCS II
- Wave Launch™ technology makes your ears think the in-ceiling speakers are right in front of you
- Two cast basket drivers and pressure-coupled Low Bass radiators bring deep bass and high punch
- Pure aluminum dome tweeter produces pristine high frequencies
- Minimized visibility puts the focus on sound quality rather than the speaker
SPECTACULAR SOUND THAT’S ABOVE AND BEYOND
High-performance home audio is an experience to savor. With the RCS II, great sound that all but disappears is what makes these in-ceiling speakers so special. The technologies involved with producing the amazing audio took decades to perfect, but will only take you milliseconds to appreciate.
Down-Angled Driver Array
RCS II speakers have a D’Appolito driver array aimed at the listening area, which includes two cast-basket bass/midrange drivers and a pure aluminum tweeter.
High Praise for the Low End
The active driver/bass radiator combination achieves a deep, dynamic low-frequency response that blends with a subwoofer for a quality other in-ceiling systems haven’t seen.
Uniquely Effective Acoustic Treatment
Precisely configured dual angled baffles, a computer-optimized ribbed surface and dampening panels achieve linear uncolored sound that seems to float in space.
Easily Installed High Performance
Non-resonant sealed medite enclosures are inert and free of vibrations, with six rotating dogleg clamps and beefy wood screws for easy, secure installation.
Total Pieces: 1
Total Frequency Response: 22 Hz ? 30 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 92 dB
(1) Wall Mounting Template
(1) Paint Mask
(1) Paintable Grille
(1) Self Adhering Foam Gasket
Carton 1: 19.5″ (49.53 cm) h x 18.63″ (47.32 cm) w x 12″ (30.48 cm) d – 22 lbs (9.98 kg)
(1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Tweeter – Tweeter
(2) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round) Midrange – Tweeter
(2) 6.5″ (16.51 cm) d (Round) Bass Radiator – Tweeter
Grille Dimensions: 15.5″ (39.37 cm) h x 15.5″ (39.37 cm) w