UIW RCS III
- Front row audio experiences come to life with patented Wave Launch technology
- Breathtaking sound dynamics ring true with the pure aluminum dome tweeter
- Minimal visibility and easy installation with six rotating dogleg clamps and hefty wood screws
- Integrated wood enclosure creates greater audio performance with uncolored clarity
REMARKABLE AUDIO RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EARS
The in-ceiling UIW RCS III reshapes sound waves to make you believe you’re sitting front row center. Patented Wave Launch technology turns overhead speakers into works of engineering wonder, using precisely configured dual angle baffles to create acoustics that surround you anywhere in the room. With speakers that produce so much sound from such a minimal space, your ears never had it so good.
Active Driver/Bass Radiator
In-ceiling speakers reach new heights with deep, dynamic low-frequency response and smooth, controlled roll-off for seamless blending with subwoofers.
Smooth, high frequency response rings true from the pure aluminum dome tweeter set among high definition bass drivers with cast baskets.
Non-Resonant Sealed Medite
Enclosed in dense wood medite cabinets for vibration-free sound, the UIW RLS II supplies natural, uncolored midrange and tight, detailed bass.
Extraordinary Sonic Performance
The sound you demand from the finest freestanding loudspeakers, now in a full-range, flush mount speaker engineered to hide within your walls.
(1) Wall Mounting Template
(1) Paint Mask
(1) Paintable Grille
(1) Self Adhering Foam Gasket
Carton 1: 16″ (40.64 cm) h x 12″ (30.48 cm) w x 13.25″ (33.66 cm) d – 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
Qty Included: 1
(1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) – Tweeter
(2) 4.5″ (11.43 cm) d (Round) – Mid/Woofer
(2) 5.25″ (13.34 cm) d (Round) – Bass Radiator
Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
Grille Dimensions: 11.5″ (29.21 cm) h x 11.5″ (29.21 cm) w
Dimensions: 10.38″ (26.37 cm) h x 10.38″ (26.37 cm) w
Speaker Inputs: (1) Pair of Heavy Duty, Spring Loaded – na
Total Frequency Response: 30 Hz ? 30 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 92 dB
Peak Power Handling: 250 watts
A/V Receiver Crossover Settings: Small (60 Hz)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.